Australia Awards in Mongolia invites female leaders and senior officers from Mongolia’s public, private, and civil society sectors working in urban and rural areas to join the Women’s Executive Leadership Development Short Course.
Please apply for this Short Course to build networks and develop strategies targeting the transformation of women’s leadership in Mongolia!
All applicants are required to apply through https://form.jotform.com/211018436775456
Deadline of application is on Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 22.00 Ulaanbaatar Time.
The program includes:
- Component 1: a series of activities with a clear focus on developing an understanding of leadership.
- Component 2: a five-day workshop, delivered both virtually and via a residential retreat in Mongolia. This will be followed by two days of virtual experiential activities.
- Component 3: focus on reflection, demonstration, and evaluation; with online material focusing on core skills such as giving and receiving feedback.
To be eligible, you must have:
- Willingness to deepen their understanding of gender issues in Mongolia and commit to supporting women’s leadership;
- Have a sufficient level of English (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent level confirmed through other English proficiency tests and English language training certificates);
- Willing to commit to the 3-month part time/as required participation (attendance and performance will be monitored by Australia Awards in Mongolia);
- Willing to participate in follow-up monitoring for at least 2 years after completion of the Program and alumni activities;
- Demonstrate willingness to deepen their networks and linkages with Australia;
- Demonstrate a supportive working and family environment to participate.
This Short Course is funded and managed by Australia Awards in Mongolia.
For more information, contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (976) 9432 9543.